Re: pulseaudio related problems....

In data sabato 15 febbraio 2014 21:52:24, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz ha
scritto:

> The problem is that many people who complain about PulseAudio issues
> are often prejudiced about it
Well I am now biased against pulseaudio. But let's look at the facts: it comes
by default, in the last 3 desktop machines that I've installed, it prevented
any audio to be heard.
Am I so unreasonable to think that since it comes by default, it should come
with a working configuration as well?
And it's not a prejudice, it's a judice after repeated real life experience.

> actually interested in having the problem fixed but rather just want
> to get rid of it and uninstall it. Trying to debug the problem in such
> cases is very difficult.

Reporting bugs doesn't really help very much

So please stop blaming it on users.

Cheers

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/