Re: The unofficial buildd effort and its shutdown - my POV

Stephen Cormier wrote:
> I would say it is an absolute requirement if you are not willing to
> state your objections in public then you have no right to make any.

FWIW: I object to this statement in principal.  There are situations
and opinions for which it is better for the person not to state them
in public but only anonymously.

(I don't want to judge whether this is one, though).

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book