Information request for Re: debconf 2005

We would like to offer a listing in the Meetings Index for your event,
Re: debconf 2005.

If you are arranging other conferences, meetings or symposia,
you may include as many event listings as you wish.

There is no charge to list your events in MInd.

If you are a committee member, please forward this to the Chairperson.
By being listed in MInd, you will likely receive more attendee requests.

To visit the MInd e-Form page, please go to:

http://interdok.com/html/mind_eform.cfm

For your searching needs, the MInd database is available free of charge.
If you have any questions, please contact my office at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Laurance E. Baschkin
InterDok Corporation
Harrison, NY USA