Re: reality check

Scripsit Ian Murdock <imurdock@progeny.com>

> My point was this: What good is moving in the right direction if you
> never reach your destination?

In that case, your point seems to be equivalent to

   "Would the side whose standpoint will self-evidently lead to the
   destination never being reached please shut up and admit defeat?"

The problem is that you don't specify which side you think that is. In
fact, it is clear from reading the flamewar even casually that *both*
sides are convinced that their own standpoint is the only way to reach
the destination.

And no, I really don't have the faintest idea which side you're on.

--
Henning Makholm                           "I always thought being *real* sad
                                        would be *cooler* than acting *fake*