From: Adam Byrtek [mailto:alpha@student.uci.agh.edu.pl]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 11:12 PM
To: Erik Andersen; debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Anybody want to adopt cdrecord?

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 04:32:48AM -0700, Erik Andersen wrote:
> After a bit of discussion on availability of the needed cdwriting
> equipment, etc. I have agreed to let David Downey take over
> maintainence of cdrtools.  Thanks David!  I'm sure everyone will be
> grateful as you fix the bugs I've not had time to address,

What's going on with cdrecord? The maintaner hasn't changed yet, and
there is a big bug in it (important, but i'm thinking about upgrading it
to critical):

#131325: cdrecord: crashes on 2.2.20

It *has* to be fixed before Woody! In fact I'm still using old (1.9-1)
cdrecord because of this bug...

Regards
alpha@debian.org

--

  _.|._ |_  _.    : Adam Byrtek, alpha@irc.pl
 (_|||_)| |(_|    : gg 1802819, pgp 0xB25952C0