Re: /etc/profile should include sbin in PATH

As someone who uses Debian on a daily basis for mostly mundane things, I
agree. Most 'users' do not need the contents of */sbin in thier path and if
they do, changing ones path is one of the first things most 'users' learn.
IHMO, it would be a conveniance for */sbin to be in the default path, but a
minor one.  I can understand also that many (most?) administrators would
object to such a change, so I believe that the default path should remain the
same.
Slightly OT, I also believe that this discussion should be continued on
debian-policy, not here.