Re: (fwd) WANTED: developers for a new distribution

On Thu, 6 Nov 1997, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> Seen on cola; perhaps we need to find out what he doesn't like about Debian?

> i am interested in starting a new linux distribution,
> something like Debian, because Debian was created by
> a group of volunteers on the Internet. if you are
> interested in helping please mail me at:
>
>   graham
>   gwilson@ghg.net

I think I recall emailing him asking what the perceived defects of were,
and why it wouldn't make a good base to work from.  I haven't received a
response (maybe I didn't actually mail him, but just thought about it:-).
Feel free to have a go yourself:-)

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org