Re: MaintainerDatabase Copyright

Hi,
>>"lalo" == lalo  <lalo@webcom.com> writes:

lalo> This raises a very good issue. By your license I can't translate
lalo> the database.

	Good point. I'll try working in a clause that allows
 translations to any language (I don't know how exactly to do that off
 hand, but I'll think about it)

	manoj

--
 "Any medium powerful enough to extend man's reach is powerful enough
 to topple his world.  To get the medium's magic to work for one's