Re: Tetris packages - need a less-trademarked name

indeed.  People seem to be forgetting that the lawyers, in this case,
are *right* -- use of the name Tetris on the package violates the
trademark.  Nothing to do with software freedom.  (I forget if we've
trademark'ed "debian", there were more important things for SPI to do
first certainly, but would you want someone putting together a
slackware-quality release, calling it "debian" and putting it out on
the net? It's the same thing...)