unstable/binary-i386/Packages needs updating

To the new or acting Upload Maintainers:

I know you guys have a lot of work to do, but I'm feeling impatient.
Sorry. :)

1. The Packages and Packages.gz files are dated May 4 while many
directories have been modified May 7, 8, or 9. Thus, I can't get the
new stuff using dselect+dpkg-ftp, my preferred system maintainance
method. An oversight, a cron-job problem? I have checked several
"primary" mirrors.

2. I've been waiting for Simon's new kernel-source package. Any word
on why it has been delayed?

Thanks in advance,

--
Jeffrey Ebert                   Hughes Network Systems
jebert@hns.com                  (301) 601-2662