root floppy modified for low-memory installs

I have modified the installation root floppy for low memory installs.
It now will heed the boot command line argument "single" to run the shell
on the first virtual console. The user can then enable the swap space
before running the installation menu. It also waits for you to hit return
on the second virtual console before it starts the shell there, and I think
that saves about 220K. That will probably get most of the 4MB systems going.
master.debian.org is down at the moment, I'll upload it there tomorrow morning.

	Thanks

	Bruce