Re: A better miscutils

  Michael> lastcomm --other-file /var/account/pacct.1.gz
  Dirk>  It should work on an uncompressed file.
  Michael>  That's right. But it should core dump when I make that mistake.

True.

I am waiting, for quite some time now, for a new version of GNU acct. That
will be acct-6, a new major release. It might fix it.

Who among us is using process accounting? Who can support me in convincing
Simon Shapiro to patch out kernel sources for acct support?

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                              http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd