Re: bug mirror messages bouncing

Ian Jackson writes:

> I'm getting a lot of barfmail about the messages to
> streeter@debian.cps.cmich.edu sent by my bug mirror update program -
> it looks like I get one copy of every waiting mail every 4 hours.  I'm
> now getting several Mb per day from this and it's building up all the
> time.
>
> Is debian.cps going to be back soon, or should I turn off the mirror
> and wait for things to settle ?

We should probably send them to master so that there are at least
day old mirrored FTP copies running around the U S of A.

Ian: this should be ready to go if you just change the address to
streeter@master.debian.org.

--
Carl Streeter                     |  "I'll forgive even GNU emacs as long
streeter@cae.wisc.edu             |     as gcc is available" --Linus Torvalds