GNU Pascal 2.5.7

Okay, this is my last message tonight.  I've recently "ported" the GNU
Pascal compiler version 2.5.7 to Linux (out of the box, mostly).  I've
also created a Debian package for it.  Should I put this in contrib at
sunsite?  I recently mentioned a .tar.gz version of it on the NORMAL
mailing list and got quite a few interested responses.

Note, however, that gpc has not been thoroughly tested under Linux and
comes with very sparse and informal documentation.