Re: RFS fheroes2

Hi,

Le jeu. 25 mai 2023 à 17:56, undef <csm.sub21@gmail.com> a écrit :
> The upstream packaging files can't be used in the Debian repository
> because fheroes2 sources contain binary files and files with unclean
> licenses.

I'm working from the release _tarball_;
but I'm so tempted to repack to drop "android" & "VisualStudio" anyway,
this needs changes in d/copyright, d/changelog & d/watch
but it's easy to do once you copy from a template (see package "qtads").

> Can I put my changes and fixes as a pull request in your repository?
Yes of course, but it's not "mine", it's shared by a team,
and I will be on Holliday until Tuesday.

Greetings