alien-arena and alien-arena-data 7.71.3 - help needed

Hi all,

There are two RFS bug reports about the packages that are ready to upload for alien-arena and alien-arena-data:

Two people have tested it and the packages are lintian-clean.

Already since 2017 the current 7.66 version in Debian is not compatible anymore with the alien-arena servers and is basically a single-player version of the game. The game really needs more online players, like the players that now play 7.66 which is quite a bunch (as we can see from the irc channel).

Are there people interested who can help finalizing this for the upcoming release?
I will be very grateful, and you are welcome to join our matches too!

Kind regards,

Raoul de Raadt a.k.a. Jar-El