Once again: Trigger rally for next release

Hi Games team,

we didn't release our newest version of Trigger Rally yet but if
possible we want to include it in the next Debian release.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/trigger-rally/

Therefore, we plan to release 0.6.6 in the coming weeks. We updated
some libraries, but beside that and newly added sprites and maps
nothing much should have changed:

https://sourceforge.net/p/trigger-rally/discussion/527953/thread/b425a7
95/

Can I motivate one of you (again) to help us with getting it into
testing in time? How much time to you need and when should the release
be ready?

Best,
Onsemeliot