Re: Trigger Rally Data

On Mon, May 04, 2015 at 07:10:13PM +0200, Iwan Gabovitch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just noticed that
> http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs//main/t/trigger-rally-data/trigger-rally-data_0.6.1-0.1_copyright
> doesn't contain most information in
> http://svn.code.sf.net/p/trigger-rally/code/doc/DATA_AUTHORS.txt
>
> Is this a mistake? Can I help by making a list of contributors (copyright
> holders) and clarifying which files are non-free and how to replace them?

I'm very sorry that debian/copyright is not up to date, this is my mistake :(.

The list in DATA_AUTHORS.txt is excellent, thanks a lot! Your offer to extend
this list sounds great!

To not forget that debian/copyright doesn't mention every contributor, I filed
debian bug #784343 [1].

However, I fear I won't have much time for  trigger-rally[-data] in the
next few month, since real life still keeps me quite busy.

CC'ing debian-devel-games, maybe someone would like to jump in?

Cheers, and thanks a lot for your work,
  Stefan.

[1]: <https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=784343>