Re: love 0.9

Not really, if you want, we could have it in quite soon. The only real
issue is to decide on the name of the package and the upgrading path.

Right now, we have love, that provides love.We could add love0.8 that
provided love0.8. At some point, it's predictable that love1.0 will
appear, love will have to point to it, and we would have to add
love0.9.

So the best way might be to have love0.8, love0.9 and stuff, and make
love a metapackage that always pointed to the last version. I don't
have it very clear how to move from the current situation to this one
without changing everithing already in place.

Ideas?

Miry