Re: Action: Task List Tool

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 4:26 AM, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 06, 2013 at 11:59:21AM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
>> User: debian-devel-games@lists.debian.org
>> Usertags: dgt-desktop dgt-goals
>
> I like the idea of usertags but is the dgt- prefix needed (given the
> User: namespacing?)

Indeed.

BTW, in the past we have been using the pkg-games-devel list as user not ddg:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Policy#usertags
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2011/06/msg00074.html

> Someone might even be able to write a script to generate a nice, simple
> interface to such bugs, on a wiki page.

Existing interfaces are fairly simple, what did you have in mind?

http://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?user=pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
http://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?user=pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org&tag=wnpp
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

--