Re: Updating libalure in Debian

(CCing you since I'm not sure if you are subscribed)

Please file a bug report about upgrading to the new upstream version.

Pretty sure Andreas has stepped back from pkg-games and is focusing on
other things, so I would suggest your help would be most welcome.

I would suggest joining the Debian games team, committing the package
updates to our SVN repository and helping maintain it and other
packages. If you are willing to join the team, please check out our
wiki pages, jump on our IRC channel, introduce yourself and we will
give you a run-down of how the team works:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team

Once you have joined the team and done the update, check out our PET
instance for other packages you might want to work on:

http://pkg-games.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/PET/qareport.cgi

And add the package to our sponsors queue:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue

In addition we are having another meeting soon, please check out these links:

http://lists.debian.org/4D8B6722.5060405@debian.org
http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings/2011-04
http://www.doodle.com/q9aguzv2vx9qdrwn

--