Re: PlaneShift

	Hi!

* Roman V. Nikolaev <rshadow@rambler.ru> [2010-10-13 09:35:39 CEST]:
> Hello. What about http://www.planeshift.it/about.html ?
> Somebody try it?

 Yes. Been there, tried to talk with 'em, got scathing responses. Their
content license doesn't allow any redistribution and they won't change
that. Furthermore they don't "release" their source but just edit a file
within their VCS that contains in an embedded way the commands for
extracting the sources for a specific release. Strangely backwards, if
you ask me, and not very encouraging on using it.

 There though is some free content that someone made for an archeology
project, I have lost the link though when I stopped caring about it
because of the really downputting responses I received from their
development community for the idea of having it readily available for
our userbases.

 Enjoy,
Rhonda
--
"Lediglich 11 Prozent der Arbeitgeber sind der Meinung, dass jeder
Mensch auch ein Privatleben haben sollte."