Re: supertux 0.1.3-1.2 MIGRATED to testing

(stupid gmail)

> It has to with it inasmuch that the program manages to crash whatever
> portion of the display stack has been dying in those cases. This
> should not happen, agreed. Still, _something_ is wrong and the root
> cause lies (lay?) with supertux.

It might be SDL, or X itself, etc., not necessarily supertux. It's not
obvious (to me, at least) that supertux is to blame.

> > But without any bugreports, that's hard to tell.
>
> See my last message.

I know, just stating that I can't do much until then.

> /me would suggest we don't drag this on idefinitely, let's keep it
> friendly :)

I didn't mean to be rude. Just saying fingerpointing at supertux isn't
justified, yet.

Mraw,
KiBi.