Re: New member of the games team :)

> In the medium term, I want to work with Miriam on a supertux-svn or
> supertux-unstable that brings the Milestone 2 aka 0.3 to Debian.

Hmm, don't we already have 0.3 in experimental?

> In the longer term, I want to try and help get Total Annihilation's
> GPL child TA Spring into Debian. This will probably take some time as
> often there is no attribution or licence information available. In
> case you are not familiar with the game and do not mind the implicit
> public domain much of the content is under, you can try the game out
> for yourself. Join #taspring on freenode if you are so inclined. As,
> barring freecraft, there is no real-time strategy game on Linux
> (ttbomk), this addition should be very nice. The highly active
> community and the fact that TA Spring is more a framework for mods
> than any individual game make packaging it all the more interesting.
> Yes, that means that _you_ should check it out :)

I have some preparation work on this, feel free to ping me on IRC so
that I can forward you the files where I noted some licensing
information.

You could also set the ITP owner to yourself, I'm quite happy to have
someone willing to work on this since I'm getting short of time.

Oh and I forgot: Welcome in our team. \o/ ;)

Cheers,

--
Cyril