User account creation for sso.d.o

Hi,

as mentioned in my last announcement [1] user creation on alioth.debian.org is
now disabled.

Unfortunately that means that new (guest) users can't create accounts for
sso.debian.org anymore. We are working on a replacement [2], but this will need
some time. If you *really* need a new account on sso.d.o please create a
ticket in the SSO RT queue either by a mail to sso@rt.debian.org (the mail
needs to include the string "Debian RT") or via the RT webfrontend [3].
Please also include a reasoning for your new account.

To be able to send passwords securely please include your GPG public key id.

Thanks in advance

Alex - alioth admin

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2018/04/msg00008.html
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects/NewDebianSSO