Re: How to add custom locale to /etc/locale.gen

Before I switched to en_DK, I used custom locales.
I've just rechecked them with current way of adding custom locales:
Added locale files 'en_US@ISO' and 'ru_RU@ISO' to /usr/local/share/i18n/locales/ Added lines: 'en_US.UTF-8@ISO UTF-8' and 'ru_RU.UTF-8@ISO UTF-8' to /usr/local/share/i18n/SUPPORTED and did 'dpkg-reconfigure locales', new locales were available for selection.