Re: good work with blueish and desktop consistency

On 1/15/07, Jon Dowland <jon@alcopop.org> wrote:
Hello,

I'd just like to say "thanks" and "good work" to Andre and
the desktop people. I really like the blue-ish theme and I
am very pleased that there's a consistent look and feel
across (at least) gdm and gnome.

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your feedback. Actually, we've a consistent look in KDE and
XFce too. We just need to sort out some minor problems before release
Etch, but the stuff is in place in our "unstable" (sid) branch.
There's much more under the hood in terms of desktop (eg: desktop
tasks) and newer stuff will come into Lenny. Stay tuned! ;)

regards,
-- stratus
http://stratusandtheswirl.blogspot.com