Re: AW: ELBE: invitation to join the Debian derivatives census

Hi Heinz,

Quoting Heinz Egger (2019-05-03 19:13:49)
> Elbe is just a tool to generate a distro (or BSP) based on Debian. So,
> Linutronix is not generating a new distribution based on Debian. Our
> customers using the Elbe tool they are doing so.

Thanks for the clarification, and sorry that I missed that.

If I understand correctly, then it sounds like users of Elbe might be
interested in registering with the Debian derivatives census.

Please consider passing on to your users our invitation for them to
register at https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census

Kind regards,

 - Jonas