Re: Parsix GNU/Linux Project is shutting down

Hi Paul,

Of course. Last thing I want is stranded users stuck with a non
upgradeable installation.

Thanks for sending me the information. I will get the census pages
updated as a part of this transition.

Lets put it this way, sometimes life events change priorities and you
end up sparing your time somewhere that you feel will be more
beneficial.

- Alan