Re: Recreating bug histories from log files

Actually my dream in life is to do reports based on bug lifespan (i.e.
time between a bug was filed till it was closed) -- I'm interested in
how this number varies with bug severity, who filed it, yada yada. The
problem is there is no good way to measure this time.

I'm a little lost on what the different files do -- do mboxes exist
for all bugs? I've been relying on the log/summary files assuming that
everything I need to find should be there -- do you have a better
idea?

Abhishek