Some help needed

On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 08:33:21PM +0200, Alternativende wrote:
> Hello,
> this is my first post to the MailingList.
> Im using Debian now for about 3years and in this 3 Years I had to > develop a couple of solutions based on Debian. One of these things I > wanna publish as a own Distribution and I found out that cdd is my > chance to do this so.
> I wanna build a Debian for Internet-Cafe´s with KDE and Kiosktool.
> Such soulutions are running for about two Years now in a few Cafe´s, but > unfortunately I have to configure and install them by hand everytime... > My first steps with cdd didn´t work out so I need some help to get it > running .
> > Maybe someone would like to help me with it ?
> If so please contact me under sauron99 [at] gmx [dot] de or ICQ 147770532. > > It would be great to get help to give something back to the Community.
> Something that didn´t exist yet...

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Webconverger
http://webconverger.org/

-- Tzafrir Cohen icq#16849755 jabber:tzafrir.cohen@xorcom.com +972-50-7952406 mailto:tzafrir.cohen@xorcom.com http://www.xorcom.com iax:guest@local.xorcom.com/tzafrir

Im sorry but that doesn´t answer my question at all. I will try it but I wanna create a Distribution who get´s installed. With a paysystem and so on. I think the webconverger isn´t the right solution for that.

Thank you again

Greetings