Re: [OT] subscribe bpark79@hotmail.com

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 06:16:07PM -0500, Hubert Chan said:

> Gnus is a pain to set up, but once it gets going, it's wonderful.  It's
> the only mail reader that I know of that can fetch mail via an ssh
> connection (so that I can fetch my mail from the Uni without exposing my
> password), read news over an ssh connection, etc.  I have a laptop, so I

They can all do that, Gnus is just nice enough to already have done some
of the work for you setting it up.  I do IMAP over ssh all the time, and
news via an ssh socks4 proxy.

Gnus also has the dubious distinction of being the only non-Microsoft
MUA whose headers I see in enough spam to remember it.  :-)

--
Shawn McMahon         | Every time you walk out of the house
FedEx Services        | with clothes on, you give up freedom