Re: FTP masters willingly blocking OpenStack nova 2013.1 just right before the OpenStack summit

Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> writes:

> The fact that I wrote this mail while being
> jet-laged, woken up in the middle of the night by it, is probably linked
> to writing to the wrong address ...

This is probably the most useful thing we can all take from this
discussion... any time you are emotionally wound-up, go ahead and type
the text of the email you want to send, because it's a great way to
"clear your head" and get all your frustrations out...  just don't hit
"send" until after you've slept on it and come back with a clearer head!

Bdale