Re: Changes to sources.list

Hi

On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 10:48:12AM +0000, Sathish Mathimaran wrote:
> I was testing out the Debian 12 release and found that the sources.list file is different from how it used to be in Debian 11. Our team has written automations around the sources.list to list the security packages and the versions. I have explained the issue we are facing in the stack over flow page (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/77140903/debian-12-bookworm-how-to-get-the-security-repositories-list-from-sources-list). Can you please guide me on how to get the sources.list in the format similar to Debian 11?

You can still use the old sources.list format.  For more information
please take a look at
https://manpages.debian.org/bookworm/apt/sources.list.5.en.html

For more, please specify your real problem, because you seem to be
miss-configuring apt somehow.

Regards,
Bastian

--
You!  What PLANET is this!
		-- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0