Re: Updated: Next team meeting: Wed Apr 20 @20:00UTC

On 4/11/22 18:48, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
On Fri, Apr 08, 2022 at 04:46:27PM -0700, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
On Fri, Apr 08, 2022 at 04:28:03PM -0700, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
Our next team meeting is scheduled for next Wed, Apr 13 @20:00UTC.
Normally, we'd meet at
  https://jitsi.debian.social/DebianCloudMeeting20220413

I won't be able to attend next week, due to work travel.  I'm happy if
the team wants to meet without me.  But if folks want to reschedule,
please reply here.

I vote for rescheduling, as I'll be travelling as well.  Postponing by a
week would be ok.

Since no one else chimed in, let's do that- we'll move this month's meeting to
Apr 20.

Thanks,
Ross

Fine by me.

Do we keep 20UTC, or do we apply daylight saving change?

Note that I don't mind either way. 21:00 or 22:00 French time are both ok for me. In fact, I'd prefer in the working hours (because my boss is ok paying me for the meeting, though it's harder to explain the off-hours work time), like 16:00 (French time), but it likely doesn't fit Bastian's preference.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)