Re: Cloud Sprint 2018 reimburstments

On 2018-11-01 15:54:21, Chris Lamb  wrote:
> Marcin,

Hi and sorry for not been clear enough, I'll try to explain it below.

> > I have been designated person for verifying if DDs complied with Debian and SPI
> > rules for Cloud Sprint 2017 reimbursements.
> […]
> > I'm happy to do this work as long as SPI, DPL and Cloud Sprint attendants are
> > fine with this as well.
>
> Did you mean 2017? Am I missing some history or context here...?

No this email is all about this year (2018) Cloud Sprint.

> I'm not sure what you are asking leader@ to do here, sorry.

I'm asking if it is acceptable to DPL, SPI and DDs attending Cloud Sprint 2018
that I do the reimbursement review for this sprint. I'm asking as I didn't
participate in it thus I'm not sure if there are any other agreements related
to this subject or not.

Basically what I'm offering is my help with the 'paper work' related to
verifying reimbursements compliance with Debian and SPI roles, that's it.
--

|_|_|0|                  "Panta rei"                     |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1  A4DF  C732  4688  38BC  F121  6869  30DD  58C3  38B3