Please do not upload a new upstream release of cloud-init until #784083 is fixed in Jessie

Hi,

I am trying to fix #784083. I'll upload a fix adding .service files in
Sid very soon. Once the package moves to Stretch, I'll ask the release
team to accept the same kind of fix for Jessie.

I saw that Charles already merged a new upstream release within the Git
repository. Please do not upload such version before Jessie is fixed, so
that the release team can more easily accept the fix.

FYI, for the fix, I am simply adding the .service files from the systemd
folder within the upstream sources.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)