iso

1. Old ISO Debian 9.0
https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-cd/

I get link from  https://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/
below
" The following links point to image files which are up to 650 MB in size, making them suitable for writing to normal CD-R(W) media: "

2. Can you create "test ISO" and test ISO before testing repository will moved to stable ?
Because I have a bad experience with Debian CD and DVD long time.

[amd64]
Last time with live-cd xfce "kernel panic" from run live-cd
>From DVD.1 I installed lxde , ethernet not working,
not working connection from Debian to router , but IP it see.

Now when exist ISO 9.0.1 I try test
http://ftp.no.debian.org/debian-cd/

Thanks.