GB Mirror on Virginmedia is broken

Dear Debian CD Team,

I was trying to download the new version of Debian on DVD, and the
closest mirror to me is

Great Britain: debian.virginmedia.com: FTP

Unfortunately, I've got an error saying that "550/pub/debian-iso: NO
such file or directory".

I had a look into ftp://debian.virginmedia.com.mirrors/ftp.debian.org
and I am not very sure if it contains the installation disks, but they
need to be somewhere there, don't you think?

Can you, please, update the link on the mirrors page, so that everybody
will have access to this resource, please?

Regards,
Anca Seaton
Birmingham, UK