Re: Creating a team of people able to generate official images

Le Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 07:57:08PM +0100, Philip Hands écrivait:
> On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 17:57, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> > > Okay, since Phil's being a slacker, a group's now available on gluck
> > > (debian-cd) with philh@d.o, atterer@d.o, hertzog@d.o, manty@d.o and
> > > ajt@d.o.
[...]
> > I don't know if I'm gonna be able to make it like the old official images,
> > as I don't have access to the stuff that phil used to run, but at least I'll
> > try it.
>
> Er, I didn't set you up with an account on open yet, did I?
>
> Oops.  done --- please test it.

Can you setup the accounts for all members in the debian-cd group ? I
sent you the required id_dsa.pub files long time ago already and I can't
login yet.

Thanks.

> > Of course everything would be easier for me if somebody could point me to
> > Phil's stuff or of Phil himself would send me the necessary stuff for the
> > setup that he had done, but as I don't have any of this I'll try to set it
> > up from scratch.
>
> I'll see what I can do now (and mail you direct about it) --- I'm sorry

Hum, I'd like to be kept in the loop so that I can do an efficient role
of backup when needed. So either we continue here (we don't have
anything to hide, do we ?) or you cc me and the other members of the
debian-cd group.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com