Re: Creating a team of people able to generate official images

> Okay, since Phil's being a slacker, a group's now available on gluck
> (debian-cd) with philh@d.o, atterer@d.o, hertzog@d.o, manty@d.o and
> ajt@d.o.

I think that Phil should be the one in setting up the base, but as he
doesn't seem to be available at this time I'll try to set something up on
gluck.

I don't know if I'm gonna be able to make it like the old official images,
as I don't have access to the stuff that phil used to run, but at least I'll
try it.

Of course everything would be easier for me if somebody could point me to
Phil's stuff or of Phil himself would send me the necesary stuff for the
setup that he had done, but as I don't have any of this I'll try to set it
up from scratch.

I'll keep you informed!

Regards...
--