Re: new cd cover

Hi again. I have now made a webpage instead because If
I know myself right I will never be satisfied and keep
on doing designs which I can add to the page. To get
the design linked below + other debian designs goto:

http://www.liquid2k.com/flawd/debian_cd.html

> http://www.liquid2k.com/flawd/debian_cover.jpg

> > I just wanted to let you know I've made a cdcover
> > that
> > is free for you (anyone/everyone) to use/share.
> > The thought is to make a more "standard" cdcover
> > where
> > you write the disc info on the lines instead of
> > having
> > to get a new cover for each update/version.
> >
> > You may put a link on www.debian.org if you like
> :)

Hitta snörapporter...
från 500 olika skidorter i Europa