Re: quality of the cd images we are offering

> Can someone check that ? If that's the case, we juste have to search why
> the link is not created. :)

Ok, seems your last commit solved that problem, but...

manty@pule:/home/ftp/tmp/woody-i386/CD5$ find . -type f -name '*.deb'|wc -l
    327
manty@pule:/home/ftp/tmp/woody-i386/CD5$ find . -name Packages -exec grep
'^Package: ' {} \;|wc -l
     78

This is the last CD (the EXTRANONFREE), and the 249 files that are missing
this time are the files at the dists/potato, the problem is in here:

for i in `cd dists; echo *; cd ..`; do
    if [ ! -L "dists/$i" -a -d "dists/$i" ]; then
        if [ -d "dists/$i/main/binary-$ARCH" ]; then
            DISTS="$DISTS $i"
        fi
        if [ -d "dists/$i/non-US/main/binary-$ARCH" ]; then
            DISTSNONUS="$DISTSNONUS $i"
        fi
    fi
done

The checks you are doing for dists/$i/main/binary-$ARCH or
dists/$i/non-US/main/binary-$ARCH well, what happens if there is no main on
that cd, if there is only contrib and non-free, like in EXTRANONFREE cds?

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net