We Fixed the Virus Problem on Our Personal Computer

Greetings, Everyone:

We have fixed the virus problem on our personal computer. The Geek Squad from  Best Buy assisted us in getting rid of the virus (We had to pay $300.00 dollars to fix it, however). Although we had Norton Utilities & Kaprinsky anti virus loaded,unfortunately we still got the nasty and malignant virus. We apologize for any embarrassing and unintentional e-mails that the virus sent automatically to other people's e-mail addresses.  Please be advised, and please do not be afraid of opening our e-mails. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Jesse Vega Garduno and Susan A. Beedle-Garduno