Re: 11.7 planning + bookworm planning

Hi,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to the dates question. I hope to
also have a useful reply to your other mail by the end of this weekend.

On Thu, 2023-04-20 at 11:32 +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
> On 13-04-2023 11:29, Paul Gevers wrote:
> > For me to do the release, I'd need to get my hands on the key.
>
> I'm in contact with Jonathan and we're convinced we'll be able to
> get the key to me in time.

As mentioned previously, there'll need to be signatures from each of
the bookworm, bullseye and buster keys on the day.

> Which leaves finding a date (and me learning what to do :) ).
>
> We have (if earlier mentioned dates still work for those involved):
>                      May  |     June
> > kibi      - 13, 20, 27                   d-i
> > mhy       - 13, 20, 27                   ftp
>  > Sledge    - 13                           CD
> > Luna      -     20                       CD testing
> > elbrus    - 13      27, (3), 10,     24  release team
>
> It seems a tiny bit late for 13 already, but still, would be
> awesome.

The 13th does seem a bit close now, without having announced. I could
do it if that's the decision, although I will be away the week before
(returning home some time on the 12th). I'm afraid I don't really have
a feel for how "ready" things would be by then.

It looks like I could currently do any Saturday from May 13th onwards,
until the end of June. I have a slight preference for avoiding the
weekend of June 3rd if possible.

One other thing of note is that, unless I've missed some mail, there's
no press / publicity team member confirmed as available, which is
really a requirement.

Regards,

Adam