Re: Firmware GR result - what happens next?

Hi,

Pascal Hambourg <pascal@plouf.fr.eu.org> wrote (Fri, 14 Oct 2022 21:57:37 +0200):
> I did not mention the need for any special installer medium, only the
> need for the installer to support extra firmware medium.
>
> > The usual installer also has the capability to make use of firmware
> > provided via USB.
>
> It was suggested in this thread to remove this feature.

Hmm, ok.
You talked about an "extra firmware medium".
I mixed that up with the "extra installer images with firmware included".

Sorry for the noise

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076