Re: Missing daily builds on cdimage.debian.org (Re: Firmware testing images broken)

Hi,

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
> I think you've misinterpreted this. We *don't* try to keep the daily
> builds around for more than a few days. They're a moving target. The
> only reason that the 2019 images are still around at all is that
> they're the last few builds where we had a build for mips. (There's
> logic in the cleanup scripts to keep a few builds per architecture.)
> I'll clean up those old directories now.

Ah, yes. I mixed that up with
https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/ on dillon.
There we hold images for 4 weeks.

thanks for clarifying

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076