debian-installer Jessie Bug

Hello!

Im writing you from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Im a developer of a debian-based linux distribution called "Lihuen", that is created and mainteined in our university.

We are finishing the new release of our distribution (Jessie currently), but we have a problem compiling the debian-installer source package.
I downloaded the source package from the debian website (Jessie), and when i run the command "make reallyclean build_cdrom_isolinux", it fails with the following errors :
"Makefile:637: recipe for target 'stamps/get_udebs-cdrom_gtk-stamp' failed
make[4]: *** [stamps/get_udebs-cdrom_gtk-stamp] Error 100
Makefile:284: recipe for target '_build' failed
make[3]: *** [_build] Error 2
Makefile:278: recipe for target 'build_cdrom_gtk' failed
make[2]: *** [build_cdrom_gtk] Error 2 "

It seems like the d-i packages for this kernel version (3.16.0-4) failed to download. I tried changing my local repositories, adding repositories from other countries, but i still have the same problem.

When i do the same thing with the debian-installer package that is in stretch, with kernel version 4.0.0-2, the udebs are downloaded correctly and the installer files created the same way.

The problem is that i cant add this files to my image (.iso), cause the kernel versions are different and it doesn't work...

I checked all the bugs reports pages but i can't find the solution for this problem, so i wanted to ask you what can i do to compile a debian-installer in Debian-Jessie.

Thanks in advance,

Lautaro Ciochini.

Informatics University - UNLP - Buenos Aires, Argentina.