Re: Re: Must debian-installer use iso-codes package when choosing country?

On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 05:57:54AM -0700, Anthony Johnson wrote:
> You should go back to China mainland and ask for
> people there. IIRC, you are NOT located in China
> mainland, right?
But, I still watch the same CCTV and read the same Chinese newspapers.
NO differences.
> BTW: Do not compare windoze xp with Debian, windoze
> won't let people like you complain on an open
> development mailing list again and again.
Why not, You can't complain to them on the list, but you can do in
telephone or face to face. That's more powerful. If Chinese government
don't like the phrase, or most people really hate it, they must do some
changes, right? Actually, NO ONE complained it in any methods.

If we must use "Taiwan POC" here, PLEASE rename "China" to "PR China",
and "HongKong" to "HongKong SAR" simultaneously, especially the second
one.

--
 Best Regards,
 Carlos