Re: [GSoC] Profiling SQL query (Was: [GSoC] Reg Blends Web Sentinel)

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 12:13:35PM +0530, Akshita Jha wrote:
> > Getting tasks.py running under current testing would be also needed for
> > all Blends.  We stopped at the point when you said that a general string
> > conversion should be done in the end instead of any single string.  We
> > can do this once we are tackling our final goal when we rewrite tasks.py
> > from scratch to use UDD exclusively but for the moment a fix of the
> > current solution would be helpful once Jessie will be released since we
> > need to be able to run something on the new stable.
> >

> What is the error that is to be reproduced when running ./tasks.py. I don't
> get any error when running .tasks.py <blend>.

For instance:

$ cat logs/debian-med.out
Some critical encoding problem occured when trying to render task bio for lang en.
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2019' in position 1329937: ordinal not in range(128)
Some critical encoding problem occured when trying to render task imaging for lang en.
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2019' in position 355061: ordinal not in range(128)
Some critical encoding problem occured when trying to render task laboratory for lang en.
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u201c' in position 9294: ordinal not in range(128)
Some critical encoding problem occured when trying to render task practice for lang en.
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u201c' in position 67906: ordinal not in range(128)
Some critical encoding problem occured when trying to render task bio for lang cs.
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2019' in position 1387087: ordinal not in range(128)
Some critical encoding problem occured when trying to render task imaging for lang cs.
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2019' in position 371997: ordinal not in range(128)
Some critical encoding problem occured when trying to render task laboratory for lang cs.
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u201c' in position 9451: ordinal not in range(128)
Some critical encoding problem occured when trying to render task practice for lang cs.
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u201c' in position 70632: ordinal not in range(128)
Some critical encoding problem occured when trying to render task bio for lang da.
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2019' in position 1386680: ordinal not in range(128)
Some critical encoding problem occured when trying to render task imaging for lang da.
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2019' in position 373038: ordinal not in range(128)
Some critical encoding problem occured when trying to render task laboratory for lang da.
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u201c' in position 9451: ordinal not in range(128)
Some critical encoding problem occured when trying to render task practice for lang da.
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u201c' in position 71593: ordinal not in range(128)
Rendering Blend 'debian-med' took 73 seconds

Which results in some zero sized output files for instance

$ ls -l /srv/blends.debian.org/www/med/tasks/index.de.html
-rw-r--r-- 1 andreas admin 0 Mär 16 09:46 /srv/blends.debian.org/www/med/tasks/index.de.html

There should not be any file with zero bytes but

$ find /srv/blends.debian.org/www -name "*.html" -size 0

uncovers several.

> > Moreover you could do some final testing whether the output of bugs.py
> > and bugs_udd.py is identical.  Than we could replace bugs.py finally.
>
> What should be the output of bugs.py and bugs_udd.py ? I get the following
> error when I run ./bugs.py debian-games:
> svn: E210005: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://
> svn.debian.org/git:/anonscm.debian.org/blends/projects/gis.git/tasks'
> svn: E210005: No repository found in 'svn://
> svn.debian.org/git:/anonscm.debian.org/blends/projects/gis.git/tasks'

Ahhh, forgot to fix this old code.  Should work with latest commit.

> I get this error when running ./bugs.py with any <blend>. Can you please
> help me resolve this.

Regarding the output: The html files in

   /srv/blends.debian.org/www/med/bugs

and

   /srv/blends.debian.org/www/med/bugs_udd

should be identical (modulo time stamps and perhaps some spacing).

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de